Convert PDF into Excel

Subject: Convert PDF into Excel
From: "Sameh Saeb" <ssaeb -at- menanet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:39:33 +0300

Hello Everybody,

I've been trying to convert tables from PDF files into Excel but unfortunately it always flips the numbers (e.g. 5467 -> 7645) and loses format. I've tried several of the available tools but with no luck. Acrobat 6.0 has a "save as" feature when right clicking a table but that doesn't seem to work either. If anyone has faced this before, please help me out here before I'm suckered into entering these tables manually.

Sameh Saeb
Technical Editor
The Steel Network Egypt
Engineering by the Code!

Your email is totally virus secure by MenaNet AntiVirus.
Tired of spam? Get advanced, send spam emails to MenaNet -dot- AntiSpam -at- menanet -dot- net to be protected by MenaNet AntiSpam.
http://www.menanet.net

in Help authoring technology, featuring Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more! http://www.macromedia.com/go/techwrldemo

From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com