RE: Side note to "Ethics of job-interview testing"

Subject: RE: Side note to "Ethics of job-interview testing"
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:55:26 -0400

Wait a minute... the Veep of Engineering, with whom I
interviewed for this job (lo, these many years ago...)
played with me. Fortunately, I caught on and played
right back. I think it was when he very straightforwardly
mentioned the 90 hour weeks and I just nodded with a
"yes, of course" straight face, that he finally cracked
a smile. Evil sense of humor on that man. Damn good
writer, too, but not enough hours in the day for him
to do that AND be Veep, so he hired me.

He doesn't work here anymore. I don't *think* it was
hiring me that did him in. . .

We're now back to the same number of people that we
had when I hired on in '98, but we now have a 700-person
appendage that we're still figuring out what to do with...

Cheers,

/kevin (of SafeNet, formerly Chrysalis-ITS)

On Behalf Of John> Posada

> Donna: I know you aren't serious...suppose they decided they
> didn't want
> you at some point of the interview...you wouldn't want them
> to play with
> you in a similar manner, would ya?

> -----Original original Message-----
On Behalf Of Jones, Donna

--
The following text added by my employer, outside my control:
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be

>From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com