Powerpoint > Extracting figures/images

Subject: Powerpoint > Extracting figures/images
From: Glen Warner <gdwarner -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 04:26:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

dan -dot- gallagher -at- pulsartech -dot- com wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm down on one knee, I'm not worthy, your greatness. My tools are the
> worst, Macintoshes suck and I'm a bad tech writer, ok, there, I criticized
> myself so you don't need to. Now may I submit a query to the great ones?

Well -- wait a minute. Did you say Macintoshes suck?!? I'll let that pass -- this time!

> (*snip*)
>
> Does anyone know how, or if it's possible to extract figures or images =
> from a Powerpoint presentation?

Well, since you're on a Mac, have you tried dragging and dropping? Open Word (or Nisus, or whatever you have handy), open your PowerPoint presentation, arrange the windows so you can see both windows, and drag and drop the graphic onto the open Word window.

> Bowing on exit. Thank you. I'm forever indebted to you.

Indeed ...!

--gdw

>From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com