Re: Word Question

Subject: Re: Word Question
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:20:35 -0400

Michele Davis wrote:
> Please forgive me everyone since Word is not my forte, Frame is, but I
> have a Word cunundrum. I am placing graphics inline with text, but I
> need figure tag lines underneath the graphic. I'm not sure how I do
> that and keep it with the graphic WITHOUT anchoring. Ugh. Don't tell
> me I have to anchor. I hate anchoring.
>
> Well, I hope someone can provide some valuage feedback. Oh, I'm
> running OS W2000 and Word2000.

Create a separate style for the graphic.

Create another separate style for the tag lines.

In the graphic style's Modify Style dialog box, in Style for Following
Paragraph, select the style that you created for the tag line.

On the Paragraph level for the graphic style, on the Line and Page
Breaks tab, select Keep With Next.

Bonnie Granat
www.GranatEdit.com

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com