Re: RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp Office?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp Office?
From: "Nora Merhar" <nora -at- helloworld -dot- sh>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:05:49 -0000 (GMT)

> My new client and I have agreed (and will sign a contract confirming
> it), that we will agree on a time frame and cost of individual legs of
> the whole project. My guess is that those subagreements should also be
> in writing and signed. Is that correct? Or are verbal agreements all
> right? I've met with the client and it seems as if we can deal with one
> another just as in any other relationship of trust. Should I be worried
> about eventualities that I cannot foresee now and get agreement as to
> cost in writing?

Haven't gone back to the archives to check, but did you not have some
trouble with a customer a few months ago because you had different
expectations about how your pay would be arrived at?

I would think, that being the case, you'd be getting everything in
writing, and making sure that you both understand the deliverables at
every step.

Nora
--
Nora
nora -at- helloworld -dot- sh

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com