Re: Another FrameMaker question

Subject: Re: Another FrameMaker question
From: "Nora Merhar" <nora -at- helloworld -dot- sh>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 02:29:57 -0000 (UTC)

As an odd coincidence, I am answering this e-mail using Knoppix. We have a
laptop with a dead hard drive, so decided to try this before getting a new
hard drive (or new laptop). Knoppix has been pretty fast, even running off
of a CD-rom, and has some addictive games...

Nora

--
Nora
nora -at- helloworld -dot- sh

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com