Re: Found out what Docutool is :)

Subject: Re: Found out what Docutool is :)
From: TechComm Dood <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:44:21 -0400

ROFLMAO!!!

Hey, my method only costs $10.00 and I can deliver it without
impacting your current workload! Just send me the money and within 30
seconds I'll have you up and running in no time with "TechComm Dood's
Patented Method for Methodizing Methodical Methods".

We used to call it "Business Utilities for Leveraging Learning with
Scientific Huristic Information Templates" but for some reason our
Legal department strongly urged us to change it.

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:42:20 -0500, Jason Willebeek-LeMair (jlemair)
<jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com> wrote:
> But, as the info mapping site says, it is the method not the format! So,
> might I mention Jason's Patented Documentation Methodology (JPDM)? For a
> mere US$1,000.00 per person, you can attend my day-long seminar on how to
> write documentation using the JPDM Method (yes, I realize that expands to
> Methodology Method--I am working on it).... And, if enough people fall for,
> er, purchase it, I will even create some templates that they can take home
> and use in the privacy of their own cubicles.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com