RE: STC Transformation -- info

Subject: RE: STC Transformation -- info
From: Nina Rogers <nrogers -at- interactsys -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:32:01 -0400

"Trust those of us who live
with cats when we tell you that if they deign to allow you to live in
their houses, you definitely work for them, not t'other way 'round. <g>"

LOL, I agree! I have the honor of being the servant/slave to two very
demanding cats. And they are a pleasure to work for, even though they are
always putting me in my place and making me work overtime.

Nina B. Rogers
Technical Writer
InterAct Public Safety Systems

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com