Re: Chapter Overviews

Subject: Re: Chapter Overviews
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:08:13 -0700

Well if "ya just don't ask" I guess your out of luck. If you really
wanted to get in contact with your users you would find a way instead
of making a bunch of excuses.

But then again if everyone is beig layed off, I don't know if I'd
worry too much about documentation, I'd make sure my resume were up to
date.

BTW, this morning is overcast, but that will burn off by lunch, then
it will be bright, blue and hot.

Wade

--
Wade Courtney