RE: Train-the-trainer

Subject: RE: Train-the-trainer
From: Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- aps -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:03:30 -0700

Hello, reading back over several posts about combining documentation and
training, I saw that several organizations use business people as
trainers, putting them through train-the-trainer types of courses. Do
train-the-trainer courses only include the technical and/or business
topics that the trainers will be teaching, or do they also include
training-type skills? If so, what skill sets do you attempt to include
in those courses for the non-professional-trainers?

Thanks,
Rosie

Rose A. Wilcox
Center for Process Excellence, CHQ 8th Floor
602-250-3195
Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- aps -dot- com
"Why do people keep putting me in charge of things?"
-Wesley, There's No Place Like Pltz Grb-

"MMS <apsc.com>" made the following annotations.
--- NOTICE ---
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and any copy or printout. Unintended recipients are prohibited from making any other use of this e-mail. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or errors or omissions in the contents which result from e-mail transmission.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com