mailing list for requirements management/business analysts?

From: "Ronica Roth" <rroth -at- globusandcosmos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:40:07 -0600

Searched the archive and the Web (but perhaps not well on this first day
back from vacation) and couldn't find, but we've discussed requirements
management and software development lifecycle here before, so maybe
someone knows....

I'm trying to find a mailing list as wonderful as TECHWR-L and WORD-PC
that deals with the world of gathering and managing requirements,
software development lifecycle, and the life of the business analyst.

I'm subscribed to my local SPIN (software process improvement network)
list, but that's really just for announcements of local events.

Ideas?

Ronica Roth
Business Analyst/Technical Writer
Group Voyagers Inc.