RE: Survey on TCs working remotely (both at home and off-site form colleagues) - participation invited from ALL

Subject: RE: Survey on TCs working remotely (both at home and off-site form colleagues) - participation invited from ALL
From: "Canavan, Sorcha" <Sca29 -at- Allstate -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:27:10 +0100

Just a reminder that this survey will be available until 1st September. The survey seeks to explore how technical writers work remotely, but can also be completed by TCs who have never worked remotely to provide a comparison between remote and non-remote working habits - so anyone can contribute to this (hopefully useful) piece of research!

Thanks so much to all those who have so far participated in the survey. The results are available for viewing by anyone who completes the survey.

It can be found at: http://www.my3q.com/go.php?url=sorcha/31169
<http://www.my3q.com/home2/42/sorcha/31169.phtml>

Thanks,

Sorcha Canavan