thanks for feedback on heterodox

Subject: thanks for feedback on heterodox
From: shankAtIndiaDotcom <ss_rajanala -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

I notice that many people who wrote me offline
and some online did not consider the rather
tenuous allusion to heterdox (as different from
orthodox and unorthodox) with re. to my domain
name heterodocs.org. Then again, I might use this
domain as an open space for the heretics in the
hierarchy, that Ivan Illych wished for.

Someone pointed out that in EU and AM it will not
indicate what I meant it to: I am not looking
beyond India. Not for the moment.

thanks again,
shankar

===
empty dreams are east, reality is west
false hopes are north, and louisiana is - I think
in the south...
[woody allen, badly quoted]

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com