RE: Interoffice Relations/Work Productivity Dilemma

Subject: RE: Interoffice Relations/Work Productivity Dilemma
From: "Giordano, Connie" <connie -dot- giordano -at- twcable -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:55:49 -0400

There is nothing in the original post that indicates the information
being left out is feature related... it merely said "a specific type of
information" For all we know it could be a list of company locations.
All we do know is that management has decided to leave it out, and L's
coworker is defying a management decision. Crank up the machinery for
formal reprimand, warning, and termination. It's probably the only way
to correct this issue.

Connie P. Giordano
Contract Technical Writer
Time Warner Cable
(704) 731-3755 (office)
(704) 957-8450 (cell)

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney