Re: Does this call for XML?

Subject: Re: Does this call for XML?
From: TechComm Dood <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 00:12:49 -0400

Sounds like you need a database. it could contain XML content. It
could also create content in other formats.

I guess I'll answer your question with a question. ;-)

If you use XML, how would you use it?

If you can't answer that easily, you're not ready to talk tools or
technology. Back up and work the big picture into something well
defined and detailed. Then start generalizing your solutions based on
the problems. The right direction will be apparent once you can
address your needs.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com