Word Form Question

Subject: Word Form Question
From: techwriter -at- w-link -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

A question has come up here at work and I hoping someone can give me an
answer one way or another.

We're using Protected forms in Word with various sections unlocked so the
user can format their entry however they want. I have been asked if Track
Changes can be used in the unlocked sections. To date, I have not been
able to find a way to do this. When I did some research it seemed to me
that Track Changes is another type of protection, and if the form is
protected then Track Changes cannot also be used. Is this true?

Thanks for any help I can get!

Dave

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com