the language revolution will not be televised

Subject: the language revolution will not be televised
From: "diotima" <diotima -at- myway -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:25:42 -0400 (EDT)

>When the language revolution comes, I hope that

conjunctions will be the first go.

Ned Bedinger

Ed Wordsmith Technical Communications

ah yes, the language revolution! what's the e.t.a on that, ned? i'm looking forward to that. it's gonna be like tonal and stuff, right? ahhh, that's gonna be sooo cool!

don't you know it's gonna be

(shoo be do wop) all right (shoo be do wop)

-diotima

what did one frog say to another?

time's fun when you're havin' flies!

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.