RE: Action(s) menu

Subject: RE: Action(s) menu
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:04:54 -0500

I'd say keep on using 'actions menu' in the manual.

Jim Jones

+ tech writing/editing/illustration
+ Chinese, German, Spanish to English
+ cartooning + schematics + other

STC, IEEE PCS

Chicago STC Technical Workshop Coordinator
Workshop this Saturday on Intro Robohelp. Register until Friday.
Check http://stc-chicago.org.

http://www.tinyurl.com/4arjc.