Re: pdf maker

Subject: Re: pdf maker
From: Dave Brown <david -dot- brown -at- tait -dot- co -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 09:53:47 +1200

Dick Margulis said the following on 1 Oct 04 5:51 a.m.:

NEVER NEVER NEVER USE PDF WRITER!!! It is obsolete and unsupported, for good reason. There, I feel better.

Quite Correct, Never use PDF *Writer* - the unsupported broken printer driver. But in this case Ciprian, is using PDF *Maker* - the Word macro - which works wonderfully 98% of the time, and is still supported last I heard.

Ciprian, what version of Word and Acrobat/Distiller are you using?

--
Dave

addressee. It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com