RE: Question on on-demand publishing

Subject: RE: Question on on-demand publishing
From: Michael Strickland <Mstrickland -at- entriq -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:43:40 -0700

Dick,

I haven't done any self-publishing/POD, but I did look into the various POD
publishers a little while back, and Booklocker.com seemed like the best one
out there (for my needs, anyway). They have a very low setup fee, and offer
a range of other services (and they're an American company). The one
drawback is that I think they only print trade paperbacks, not hardback. If
you decide to look into that route further, you might want to check them
out.

Congrats, and good luck!

Mike