Re: The End Of Technical Writing

Subject: Re: The End Of Technical Writing
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:00:51 -0700 (PDT)

--- eric dunn states:

How is a DFD any more efficient than any other
method of identifying such inputs and outputs? How
does a DFD force me to identify tools or
materials? how can you claim DFDs are the only tool
forcing you to do this type of analysis when for most
tasks there are many other ways to list/gather
required inputs and outputs without producing diagrams
of little use.

Tony Markos responds:

Repent you non-believer! Repent! Read the Gospel
according to Ed Yourdon!

--- eric.dunn states:

> Guess I just don't have the moxie to compare myself
> to Einstein, claim I'm
> one of the few can work correctly, or have the
> belief/faith comparable to
> some born-again religion.

Tony Markos responds:

See the light of Data Flow Diagrams and you will be
lifted up!

http://messenger.yahoo.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com