Re: CHM file capability

Subject: Re: CHM file capability
From: TechComm Dood <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:38:53 -0400

OK, so back to the question at hand... What does Rabia mean by "track history"?

* Track a user's use of the CHM?
* Track changes to the CHM over time?
* Other?

CHM, by itself, is pretty self contained with regard to functionality.
But, you can augment with other technologies to do some pretty cool
things.

Thus my question. We need to know exactly what you need to do in order
to answer your question.

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:37:18 +0200, Franz-Josef Knelangen (AKG)
<fjk -at- akgsoftware -dot- de> wrote:

> # I suppose it all depends on the determination and creativity
> # of the help author.
>
> If you'd like to see what can be done with CHM, take a look at
> http://www.php.net/docs-echm.php.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com