RE: ADMIN: New Poll Question

Subject: RE: ADMIN: New Poll Question
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:05:28 -0800

But anyway, since you're here... are you happy being a technical writer?
Is there something else you'd rather do? Do you think this career is here
to stay, or will it go by the wayside someday, forcing you to repurpose to
another career?

At this stage in my life, it's too late to change careers (again). I will be retiring in 14 years and one day, but who's counting?

Diane Evans
Technical Writer/Requirements Analyst

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com