Re: FW: Displaying Midtopic view in the html help

Subject: Re: FW: Displaying Midtopic view in the html help
From: PD -dot- Lees -at- btinternet -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 10:21:47 -0700

Bhuvnesh,

> How we can directly display a midtopic (having a context id) in HTML
> help through context sensitive help of VB or Delphi.

If you haven't already done so, you first need to insert anchors at the
required points in your HTML files (for example, <a name="anchor1">...</a>). Then you need to
modify the [ALIAS] section of your project (.hhp) file so that it points
to the anchors. For example:

[ALIAS]
IDH_sample=filename.chm::/topic.htm#anchor1

[MAP]
#define IDH_sample 1000

Pete

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com