RE: ADMIN: RE: Re-entry Level

Subject: RE: ADMIN: RE: Re-entry Level
From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- Users -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:57:04 -0500

FWIW, I'm inclined to side with Lisa. There is really no need to use
sarcasm to make your point. I don't belong to the school of thought
that says, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at
all," but if you have negative criticism to give, it can be given
without the sarcasm. In fact, sarcasm can make people hostile to
something you have to say that they might otherwise have respected.