RE: [Fwd: Re: Can you suggest a way to manage this process?]

Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: Can you suggest a way to manage this process?]
From: "O'Shea ,Elizabeth" <Elizabeth -dot- OShea -at- Elan -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:10:51 -0000

Lisa A Roth wrote:
Good idea, but if I recall correctly from previous >posts, Elizabeth is in
the med writing arena (as am I), which means that sign-offs are
exactly that--real signatures, so it will have to "go paper" eventually,
anyway.

Elizabeth responds:

Yes, everything goes to paper when it reaches change control here. While 9
people are now involved in this review process, only 2 actually have to sign
for the document. When there are changes to live documents, QA wants a
printed copy of the redlined changes. To me this is a curious way to get it:
many of the documents will be unreadable because of the extent of the
changes.

This communication and any files transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential and may be privileged and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for
the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed
that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender.

Thank you for your co-operation

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com