Re: Can you suggest a way to manage this process?

Subject: Re: Can you suggest a way to manage this process?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:42:50 -0800

There's really only one way to do this within the specified timeframe.
Get whoever all of these people work for to order them to report to
a conference room or dial into a teleconference, distribute copies to
them and hack your way through the document real-time, with the
understanding that nobody gets to leave until the job is done. If you
can't get someone with that level of authority to do this, you're most
likely doomed.

Gene Kim-Eng