Re: SOLVED (I hope) RE: Can you suggest a way to manage this process?

Subject: Re: SOLVED (I hope) RE: Can you suggest a way to manage this process?
From: TechComm Dood <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:10:11 -0500

This is a good example of why it's so important to properly
communicate requirements and project accountability onto others. Bu
making them accountable for reviews in the eyes of the project owner,
that will give you the authority to get it done. Not to say what you
did was wrong, or that projecting accountability onto others is easy,
but if you can do it, it's by far the easiest and most productive
solution. And, please keep in mind that accountability is not a
negative thing by any means. It usually is leveraged as a negative,
but usually by bad managers.

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:00:59 -0000, O'Shea ,Elizabeth
<elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- elan -dot- com> wrote:

> Surprisingly, only one person can't officially make the meeting.
> Unsurprisingly, only one person of 9 has actually accepted the invitation.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com