RE: Research Questionnaire

Subject: RE: Research Questionnaire
From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:27:02 -0600

Lee": "But to simply post a message saying that "I ticked the XYZ box"
adds nothing to the discussion."

Me: 5 will get you 10 that was a reference to me and my initial
questionnaire post. So, by taking the ball and running with it, since I
did not opt to include any tools outside of those listed, I can't play?
There are two or three "tools" that I use, but they are for the most in
house and there was no point in listing them.

Lee: "That's why I wrote that it's a very different thing if you're
contributing something that is not covered by the survey question."

Me: I think criticism is a very good thing to have at work, and in life.
But bellyaching is another story. Criticizing for the sake of
criticizing is just [ Fill in the blank ].

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone-- your Airborne Office
Verizon Airfone keeps you informed and in contact with colleagues,
co-workers, and family from the moment you settle into your seat. Make
progress every day with Verizon Airfone.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com