New Tech writer

Subject: New Tech writer
From: "Jess P" <jporter32 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:16:30 -0500

HELLO:

My name is Jess Porter and I have been on this list for a week. I want
to change from computers, and be a tech writer, or use it as a second
skill, or along with computers

I was wondering if anyone would read what I have to say about my
background, read my resume, and tell me what skills I have and what
skills I lack to be a tech writer. I have 19 years computer experience,
first Appletalk for 10 years, then Windows, there was some tech writing
involved during all this time.

TIA,

Jess

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com