Re: Create a Help file like Adobe's?

Subject: Re: Create a Help file like Adobe's?
From: "William Roy" <roywh -at- jmu -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 19:39:44 -0500

Hey Bryan,

Good point. I forgot to mention that our audience has to have Adobe Acrobrat reader, so using Acrobat for the Help is a good fit for our audience. They also have to have a Flash plug-in.

Do you, or anyone else, think that the PDF is being loaded in some sort of Microsoft CHM program? It looks very similar to CHM Help files.

~William

(This email is about how to replicate the interface that Adobe uses - third party software, something in Acrobat, etc.)

----- Original Message ----- From: Bryan Sherman