RE: expanding our range

Subject: RE: expanding our range
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:23:30 -0800 (PST)

I've read that book, as have many of the people at my company. In
fact, we're basing our current product design on the Cooper
principles.

You haven't gotten to his most important arguments, so go further
into the book or finish it. There are things you need to get to to
make it sink in (personas are one of them).

BTW...I'm currently reading "Minimalism Beyond the Nurnburg Funnel"

--- "Pellar-Kosbar, Christine" <c -dot- pellar-kosbar -at- gyricon -dot- com> wrote:

> I'm reading "The Inmates are Running the Asylum" about interaction
> design. So far, I'm glad someone can articulate the problems of how
> frustrating computer-based products are to use and actually has
> ideas
> for solving them. I haven't decided yet if I agree with his
> solution(s)
> because I'm only about a quarter of the way into the book.

=====
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail