Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - OoO

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - OoO
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:36:22 -0800

Regardless of the semantics of "computer professional" if someone is
smart enough to learn Word, Frame, OO, or any number of software
applications to do their job, they should be able to figure out how to
configure a mailing list to which they are subscribed.

And I would bet they really don't appreciate being dumbed down just
because they don't fit in your definition of "computer professional".

Wade

--
Wade Courtney
President/Principal Writer