Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - OoO

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - OoO
From: "T.W. Smith" <techwordsmith -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:42:55 -0500

Maybe you are right.

Maybe the email software should know (from your calendar?) that you
are going away from the office, and that you'd like to set up an OOO
away message, and to automatically set your list memberships to
NOMAIL.

I'd buy it.

Maybe software should arrive from the factory personalized, with
personalized options, too, for every individual.

But, in the meantime, I'm curious to see a handcount of who's using
Nomail when they are out of office and not checking list mail, and who
uses autoresponse and doesn't use Nomail, etc.

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:40:03 -0500, Goldstein, Dan
<dgoldstein -at- deustech -dot- com> wrote:

> [...]

======
T.

Remember, this is online. Take everything with a mine of salt and a grin.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com