RE: Moving to InDesign

Subject: RE: Moving to InDesign
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:37:54 -0700

I want to thank everyone for their input on my question about moving from PageMaker to InDesign. It looks like moving to InDesign CS with the PageMaker plug in package appears to be the way to go as more and more of our documentation is moving on-line. This should make the transition easier as I've used PageMaker since version 2.0. I also have the luxury of having to write and maintain relatively small documents (50 pages max.), so the potential problem InDesign has with long documents won't be a bother. We don't expect to make the change until after the Holidays, but when we make the move, I'll document any problems and add my comments to the list.

Again, thanks for the input.

Al
--

Al Geist, Geist Associates
From Concept to Completion

Cell: 505-400-4128
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com <mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>

"When the situation is absolutely hopeless, you have nothing to worry about."
Compliments of The Monkey Wrench Gang

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com