RE: Re: shyness - was Seeking counsel

Subject: RE: Re: shyness - was Seeking counsel
From: "Robyn Richards" <robynrrr -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:17:14 +0000

Also - fake it till you make it.

I can vouch for this method. Being normally the 'shy' type, I took a vow on one particular contract to ALWAYS appear outgoing, smilling, happy, and in control. The response was amazing - people where more co-operative, more comfortable to approach me (rather than me having to seek them out).
And at the end of the contract they commented on how they would miss my 'confident' self!

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com