RE: layout duties

Subject: RE: layout duties
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:25:40 -0800

Wow, you guys must have a lot of time and money to spare that you can afford
people who do only layout. With modern computers, the writer does layout
right with writing in Pagemaker or Frame and sort of in Word in every place
I've ever seen in almost 15 years.

I would make the case to my boss in terms of money. Getting rid of the
layout people in the process will result in significant savings in the
product process. Not as much time will be saved, because layout does take a
little time, even when you do it as you write, but schedules will be faster
as well.

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting