Word Page Layout - Thank you Mark

Subject: Word Page Layout - Thank you Mark
From: "Erica Sullivan" <docudiva -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 12:51:59 -0500

Within seconds of my posting, I had an answer in my email. It was direct to me and not to the list. It was from a Techwr-ler named Mark who pointed out that I should shut off View Markup and that would solve the problem. I immediately sent an excited Thank You to Mark (also promising to name my next child Mark). However, in my haste, I forgot to snip the message. The server bounced it back to me asking me to cut and trim. It also said it included my full message, but it wasn't there. Anyway, so now this is my very public and very enthusiastic thank you to Mark for coming up with the right answer (someplace I never would have looked) and in record time.

Problem solved. Thank you Mark!

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com