ADMIN Re: MLK Day...

Subject: ADMIN Re: MLK Day...
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:50:00 -0700 (MST)

Precisely. As it currently stands, this is not a relevant topic for TECHWR-L. If I'm missing some technical communication connection, please feel free to contact me offlist, but otherwise, please do not continue this thread.

Thanks,

Lisa B.

> Phillip...this thread can only result in pro/con civil rights
> recognition discussion. OTOH, if you can legitamately show the direct
> relationship between MLK and technical writing, I'll be quiet.
>
> --- "Phillip St. James" <saint0 -at- verizon -dot- net> wrote:
>

>> I'm curious about the ratio of folks and companies who observe
>> the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. Do you or does your
>> company observe MLK Day?
>>
>> I'm wondering also if this civil rights commemoration is desired
>> any longer.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com