ADMIN Re: How to deal with a "Closed" group of writers? Take 2

Subject: ADMIN Re: How to deal with a "Closed" group of writers? Take 2
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:12:37 -0700 (MST)

Everyone,

A rules reminder:

"Do not directly attack anyone for anything on the list. Take issue with
ideas, not personalities, and do NOT point out grammatical, spelling, or
usage errors. This forum is not the place to exercise editorial
frustration."

This and the full list of rules for the TECHWR-L email list can be found
here: http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/techwhirllist/postrule.html

If you have any questions, please contact me off-list.

Lisa B.

> While making it more intelligible, perhaps making the use of commas a
> little less quixotic and inserting the missing apostrophes might also
> be advisable...for a "writer" after all.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com