Camtasia or Flash Assistance Needed

Subject: Camtasia or Flash Assistance Needed
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:00:00 -0600

Folks,

Anyone out there with decent Flash (v5) or Camtasia Studio expertise? I'm creating screen animations using Camtasia, saving the files as flash movies, and then using Camtasia Theater to create an html page with a menu of the different animations.

However, Camtasia Theater loads the first SWF file by default (although auto-pay is off, the image is still there). In Flash, I created a short little opening animation that the user would see instead of the first frame of a flash movie. A Flash movie made IN Flash, it seems, has indefinite loop ON, so when I load the animation in the HTML page created by Theater, that stupid intro animation keeps playing, and playing, and playing, and....

Any ideas? Feel free to go offline, since I doubt anyone else cares :-)

Thanks!

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 (o)
Technical Writer | 866.741.2677 (f)
Printable Technologies, inc. | www.printable.com

"Do not allow children to mix drinks.
It is unseemly and they use too much vermouth."
- Steve Allen

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com