Question on Naming

Subject: Question on Naming
From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:42:42 -0600

I am fairly certain this has been covered at one time or another on the
list, but I have to keep plugging away and thought asking the group
would be best time wise.

I currently have a slew of procedures loaded with screen shots and other
assorted graphics. I now need to make procedures for the power users
that will only have the commands.

Anyway, without getting too <word> retentive, is there a simple way to
name the second set of procedures for the experienced users? I would
rather no go back and rename the first set as they have the LAN address
where they can be located.

I was thinking of adding 'Certified' to the beginning of each procedure
for the second set.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone Service for Verizon Wireless
Why wait until you land to take care of business?

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com