Re: Using 3D graphics in online documentation

Subject: Re: Using 3D graphics in online documentation
From: "Tom Johnson" <tjohnson -at- freeway -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:28:04 -0500

One of the uses we're working toward is letting potential customers
view 3D models of our products to better determine if machine tooling
will work in their application. Viewers can rotate parts, hide or show
components, and zoom in or out to scope things out.

--
Tom Johnson
tjohnson -at- starcutter -dot- com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l