AuthorIT Question

Subject: AuthorIT Question
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:54:08 -0600

Has anyone out there migrated from FrameMaker to AuthorIT?

Please contact me offline, as I'd really appreciate hearing your experience. Was it good, difficult, painful, painless, etc.?

Thx

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 (o)
Technical Writer | 866.741.2677 (f)
Printable Technologies, inc. | www.printable.com

"Do not allow children to mix drinks.
It is unseemly and they use too much vermouth."
- Steve Allen

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com