Re: Creating PDF forms

Subject: Re: Creating PDF forms
From: cchris -at- toptechwriter -dot- us
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:57:34 -0700

Hi Donna,

If they're on a Macintosh running OS X, all they have to do is save the
modified PDF as a new PDF.

For a Windows PC or Mac running OS 9, they'd need one of the PDFWriter
plug-ins or Acrobat Distiller to print the PDF form as a new PDF.

Regards,
Chris
TopTechWriter.US
http://www.toptechwriter.us
Award-winning technical writing and illustration services.

> Is it possible for a second party to save a PDF form? That is, if you create
> a form in PDF and send it to someone to fill out, can they save it and email
> it back to you? If so, what version of Acrobat is necessary, and can the
> second party just use the free Acrobat Reader to save and send the form?
>
> Thanks.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com