Re: Value of our profession?

Subject: Re: Value of our profession?
From: Lee Hunter <leeghunter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:59:53 -0500

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:32:23 -0700, cchris -at- toptechwriter -dot- us
<cchris -at- toptechwriter -dot- us> wrote:

> The problem with your example is that Fairchild Publications does have an
> editorial staff.

I'm not sure that the magazine staff should be blamed for this. The
mistake was in advertising content which would have been supplied by
the advertiser or an advertising agency.

It's not really the magazine's responsibility to check supplied creative.

Lee Hunter - Technical Editor & Information Architect

------ http://www.hum.com ------- 613-282-1904 ------

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com