looking for resources on creating technical glossaries

Subject: looking for resources on creating technical glossaries
From: Sharon Beltaine <slm5 -at- cornell -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:31:35 -0500

Greetings,
I have been searching the web and our library for resources on creating technical glossaries. The best one I have found so far is the Society for Technical Communication's article called "The ABCs of Writing a Technical Glossary."

http://www.techcomm-online.org/issues/v45n1/full/0250.html

I am looking for similar resources for a paper I am presenting. The problem with searching for information on *creating* glossaries is that you get results that include *glossaries* instead of information on *building glossaries.*

Has anyone run across any additional information on this? I would be quite grateful for any pointers....

All the best,
Sharon

Sharon Beltaine
Campus Readiness Manager