RE: Acrobat 7.0 (and the toolbar buttons from...)

Subject: RE: Acrobat 7.0 (and the toolbar buttons from...)
From: lisa -dot- lines -at- mitretek -dot- org
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:31:11 -0700

A note about the Acrobat 7.0 toolbar buttons in Office: My experience has
been that if I use the toolbar button to make a pdf from a complicated
Word document that has TOC hyperlinks, it takes forever, but the resulting
pdf has the hyperlinks. If I just print to pdf, the resulting pdf does
not have the hyperlinks. YMMV.

- diotima wrote:
the bit of advice i have is to pay attention when you are installing it
and opt out of any options for joining it at the hip with your microsoft
office programs. i had one heck of a time trying to get rid of those
stupid superflous pdf toolbar buttons that shoved more important buttons
out of the way and in some cases insisted on an entire line of real estate
all to itself. take it from me, you don't want or need these prima donna
toolbar buttons in your other programs. you've been warned.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com