Generating two different manuals

Subject: Generating two different manuals
From: "Cliver, Barry" <CliverBarry -at- PRAIntl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:36:33 -0500

Hi folks,

I need to generate two manuals, one for instructors and one for
students. While the manuals will have some common content, each will
have unique information. For example, both manuals have practical
exercises, but only the instructor's manual has the answers. This will
obviously cause a page number delta between instructor and student, so
we would like each page in the instructor's manual to list the
equivalent page number for the student manual.

Can you recommend methods, tools, macros, plug-ins, etc.? We use Word,
but let's pretend I'm not encumbered by licenses or budget.

Thanks,
Barry

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com