Customer expectations

Subject: Customer expectations
From: Robert Sorokowski <rsorokowski -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:45:12 -0800

Hi all,
I am a student in the technical communication diploma program in
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Our class is preparing a mock business
plan and my part of the research is to get some answers on the
behaviour of technical writers customers.

Some of the questions I need answered are:
Where do customers purchase your product?
How do they purchase your product?
Why do they purchase your product?
What type of people (customers) purchase your product?
What methods of communication do you use to communicate with customers
and how often do you communicate with your customers?
How do you negotiate the contract between you and your customers?

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com